“If you happen to check out Lexus’ newest ad campaign, you might run across a familiar face. Comedian, editor of The Onion, and Black Web 2.0 Tech Tastemaker, Baratunde Thurston is one of a handful of social media influencers tapped to participate in Toyota’s efforts to create a buzz for the company’s Lexus CT 200h. The hybrid compact is the latest offering from Toyota Motor Corp, and they’re anxious to get the tech-savvy social media audience behind the wheel.”
Kevin LockettContact me at Lockettmedia@gmail.com if you need social media media or a tech/pop culture expert for your show.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @TheSource: H.E.R. Announces 'Girls With Guitars' Instagram Series ow.ly/R5kv30qvL7M 7 minutes ago
- RT @THR: The theatrical production of Phoebe Waller-Bridge's #Fleabag is set to stream on Amazon for 48 hours in April to raise money for h… 7 minutes ago
- RT @KarcherGroup: Isolation doesn't have to be isolating. Consider joining one of these great #TwitterChat's to get some digital interactio… 8 minutes ago
- RT @TMZ: Soccer Star Kyle Walker Sorry For Sex Worker Party During COVID-19 Lockdown dlvr.it/RTGjs6 8 minutes ago
- RT @bac4077: The lessons of past presidents could help Trump beat covid-19 — if he listened washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/0… 9 minutes ago