Kevin Lockett takes a look at three books that helped him in his social media career: Crush it by Gary Vaynerchuck, New Rules of Marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott and Social Media 101 by Chris Borgan.
Kevin LockettContact me at Lockettmedia@gmail.com if you need social media media or a tech/pop culture expert for your show.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @AnushayHossain: The worst president. Ever. - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/… 12 minutes ago
- RT @keithboykin: In my entire life, I’ve never encountered any other human being, of any age, who was as thoughtless and self-centered as D… 12 minutes ago
- RT @TheSource: H.E.R. Announces 'Girls With Guitars' Instagram Series ow.ly/R5kv30qvL7M 12 minutes ago
- RT @THR: The theatrical production of Phoebe Waller-Bridge's #Fleabag is set to stream on Amazon for 48 hours in April to raise money for h… 13 minutes ago
- RT @KarcherGroup: Isolation doesn't have to be isolating. Consider joining one of these great #TwitterChat's to get some digital interactio… 14 minutes ago