Kevin LockettContact me at Lockettmedia@gmail.com if you need social media media or a tech/pop culture expert for your show.
- Mel McGee: Bridging The Tech Diversity Gap w/ 'We Can Code It"
- Cameron Koa: Soundcloud, Chillstep and #WCW Sisterly Love
- Misty Copeland: A Dancer's Life in Motion, Uber & Striving for Greatness
- Rachel Wilkins Patel: Coding, Filming & Gaming w/ "Her Ideas in Motion"
- Arabella DeLucco: Girl Dev Week, CES & Women in Tech
- Joel Stein: Tales From the New Gig & Sharing Economy (Time Magazine)
- April Wilson: Analytics, Online Privacy and Wonder Woman
- Courtney Wesh: Black Success Summit 2015
- Dana Cowin: Mastering My Mistakes in The Kitchen, Food & Wine and Task Rabbit
- Bernard Perrine: 2015 Social Media Trends, Kinkos & Bucks vs Ducks
- Freddy Lopez: Social Media, Technology & The NBA
- Scott O'Brien: Kickstarter & Cleveland Sports Coloring Books
- James Lopez: The Phat Startup & The Tech 808 Conference
- Chase R. McCurdy: Tips From a Passionate Photographer
- Byron Hurt: Documentaries and Filmmaking Tips
- Maurice Cherry: Diversity in Tech w/ Revision Path
- Dina Younis: Thrift Shopping, Fashion Blogging & M.C. Hammer Dancing
- Mike Street, Social Media and The 2014 World Cup
- Marc Hudson, Being a Voice for 100 Single Dads on Kickstarter
- Ralph Davila, Social Media for Small Businesses and Non Profits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: digtial media
Recently, Forbes.com posted an article entitled “Who Are the Top 10 Influencers in Social Media?”. In the article Forbes.com said “PeekYou” have created a “social media audience” metric to help you find out” who has the most juice in social … Continue reading →
CBS recently announced that they are kicking off their fall TV premiere season with “Tweet Week“, where ” fans can log in using Facebook or Twitter, ask the producers questions and discuss the show in real time“, (for example: Hawaii … Continue reading →