Kevin LockettContact me at Lockettmedia@gmail.com if you need social media media or a tech/pop culture expert for your show.
- Joddy Eric Matthews: Director, #50Fathers
- Maya Schenwar: Prisons, Data Policing and The Profiting of House Arrests
- Jesal Trivedi: How To Build a Virtual Team, The Phat Startup & Tech 808 Conferences
- Dane Brugler: 2015 NFL Draft: Bryce Petty, Garrett Grayson, Cleveland Browns & Jerry Jones
- Montel Hardy: 2015 NFL Draft: Brett Hundley, Kevin White, Amari Cooper, Shaq Thompson, Bears, The Cleveland Browns
- Brent Sobleski: 2015 NFL Draft: Marcus Mariota, Landon Collins, Malcolm Brown, Tyler Lockett & The Cleveland Browns
- Matt Waldman: 2015 NFL Draft: Jameis Winston, Bud Dupree, Ameer Abdullah & The Cleveland Browns
- Kelly Amis: Code Oakland & Hacking The Silicon Valley
- Keith Carmack: Kickstarter & The Pete Hill Negro Leagues Documentary
- Mel McGee: Bridging The Tech Diversity Gap w/ 'We Can Code It"
- Cameron Koa: Soundcloud, Chillstep and #WCW Sisterly Love
- Misty Copeland: A Dancer's Life in Motion, Uber & Striving for Greatness
- Rachel Wilkins Patel: Coding, Filming & Gaming w/ "Her Ideas in Motion"
- Joel Stein: Tales From the New Gig & Sharing Economy (Time Magazine)
- Arabella DeLucco: Girl Dev Week, CES & Women in Tech
- April Wilson: Analytics, Online Privacy and Wonder Woman
- Courtney Wesh: Black Success Summit 2015
- Dana Cowin: Mastering My Mistakes in The Kitchen, Food & Wine and Task Rabbit
- Bernard Perrine: 2015 Social Media Trends, Kinkos & Bucks vs Ducks
- Freddy Lopez: Social Media, Technology & The NBA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: digtial media
Recently, Forbes.com posted an article entitled “Who Are the Top 10 Influencers in Social Media?”. In the article Forbes.com said “PeekYou” have created a “social media audience” metric to help you find out” who has the most juice in social … Continue reading →
CBS recently announced that they are kicking off their fall TV premiere season with “Tweet Week“, where ” fans can log in using Facebook or Twitter, ask the producers questions and discuss the show in real time“, (for example: Hawaii … Continue reading →