Kevin LockettContact me at Lockettmedia@gmail.com if you need social media media or a tech/pop culture expert for your show.
- Maurice Cherry: Championing African Americans in Technology w/ Revision Path (@MauriceCherry)
- Dina Younis: Fashion Blogging, Thrift Shopping & M.C. Hammer Dance Moves (@DinasDays)
- Mike Street, The 2014 World Cup and Social Media
- Marc Hudson, Being a Voice for 100 Single Dads on Kickstarter
- Ralph Davila, Social Media for Small Businesses and Non Profits
- Zack O'Malley Greenburg, Michael Jackson Inc.
- Jacob Farrar, The University of Akron Taylor Institute for Direct Marketing
- Ryan Hollingsworth: How To Be a Social Media Champion
- Roland Lazenby, Michael Jordan:The Life
- Tony Pauline: 2014 NFL Draft: Cleveland Browns, Sleepers, Defense, Jadaveon Clowney, Led Zeppelin
- Scott Wright: 2014 NFL Draft: Cleveland Browns, Sleepers, Khalil Mack, Johhny Manziel, Sammy Watkins
- Ken Babby: Akron Rubberducks Baseball, Journalism & Apps
- SportsTechie.com's Stephen Davis & Simon Ogus: NFL Stadiums Turning Digital
- Joe Pulizzi : Content Marketing World, Public Speaking, Cleveland #CLE #CMWorld
- Danielle Davis: Vino Seduction, Wine 101 & Scandal
- Damon Brown: Jay-Z, Kickstarter, Porn & Pong
- Damon Brown "Our Virtural Shadow" (Ted Books)
- Greg Greenlee: Blacks in Technology
- Jenni Hogan: Social Media, TV Interact & Seattle Seahawks
- Michael Conley: Cleveland Cavs' Digital Strategy & Dan Gilbert's Tech Infuence
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
You can hear the full podcast at www.digitalKev.com. You can follow Cali Lewis on Twitter.com/CaliLewis orwww.GeekBeat.TV. You can reach Kevin Lockett at Twitter.com/Kevinlockett, soul88.com orLockettmedia@gmail.com
On this Digital Life bonus track on Soundcloud, New Yorker editor and co-author of Questlove’s “Mo Meta Blues” discusses the future of newspapers and magazines vs. digital media platforms.
Follow Ben Greenman at wwww.Twitter.com/BenGreenman.